Featuring bright citrus, Aperol, and tequila, frozen Aperol Margaritas are totally refreshing. Cheers to warm summer nights with this easy cocktail recipe!
- Aperol Spritz Margaritas
- Why You’ll Love this Frozen Margarita Recipe:
- How to Make Aperol Margaritas
- Make Ahead Instructions
- Aperol Margarita Variations
- No Blender? No Problem!
- More Easy Drink Recipes We Love
- More Margarita Recipes to Try:
- Aperol Margaritas Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Nutrition Information
Aperol Spritz Margaritas
These fun, colorful Aperol margaritas are a zippy twist on the classic Aperol spritz. Featuring a delightful combination of orange juice, grapefruit juice, Aperol, and tequila, you’ll fall in love at first sip.
Made with a few simple ingredients and blended to chilled perfection, cool down any hot day with a batch of Aperol margaritas.
Why You’ll Love this Frozen Margarita Recipe:
- A TWIST: Aperol margaritas are a unique twist on margaritas. Aperol adds a little something extra and the citrus pop comes from orange and grapefruit juices.
- EASY: Make the ice cubes, combine the ingredients, and blend.
- PARTY PERFECT: These margaritas are refreshing summer cocktail for celebrations like Cinco de Mayo, BBQs, potlucks, parties, and more.
Frozen Aperol margaritas will be the star of any summertime party! Serve with chips, salsa, and guacamole. Cheers!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to Make Aperol Margaritas
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Make the juice ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend, pour, and serve.
Bright orange in color and bittersweet, Aperol is an Italian apéritif that has notes of rhubarb and orange.
I love using a Vitamix for frozen cocktails, but any high-powered blender will work.
Dip the rim of each glass into Tajín seasoning for a little something extra!
Make Ahead Instructions
Make the ice cubes up to a month in advance. Store ice cubes in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to use.
Aperol Margarita Variations
Aperol: Instead of Aperol, use an equal amount of Campari. Campari is a little more bitter than Aperol, so you may taste a difference.
Juice: Freshly squeezed juice is best. Instead of orange or grapefruit juices, use your favorites. Bottled juice works in a pinch.
No Blender? No Problem!
Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, divide the juice ice cubes between 2 glasses. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour half into each glass on top of the cubes. They won’t be frozen margaritas, but will still be delicious.
More Easy Drink Recipes We Love
- Peach Frose
- Whiskey Sour
- Homemade Sweet Tea
- Cranberry Blood Orange Sangria (Non-Alcoholic)
- Christmas Sangria
Now that you know how to make these incredible Aperol Margaritas, be sure to give them a try. You won’t be disappointed! Check out these other fantastic margarita recipes, too!
More Margarita Recipes to Try:
- Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch
- Margarita Pitcher Recipe
- Cranberry Margaritas
- Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- Orange Margaritas
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.