The most delicious Apple Pie Drink that’s just perfect for Fall. It’s bursting with warming and fruity flavors and can be served chilled with ice or get cozy and serve it warm in a mug. This is one of the most popular recipes on THE COOKIE ROOKIE! Easily made non-alcoholic…delicious either way!
With my Apple Pie Sangria being such a hit I decided to create a new fall-inspired drink that was easier to make both alcoholic and non-alcoholic but still be just as yummy and simple.
This Apple Pie Drink has everything I love about fall, warming spices and fruity flavors plus it can be served chilled or warm which is a huge bonus. It means you can knock up a batch for parties or just heat up a mug for yourself and cozy up on the sofa.
Apple Pie Drink – Ingredients You Need
- Fresh apple – cut into slices
- Apple cider
- Pear nectar
- Apple pie vodka – if you can’t find it it’s super easy to make your own (check out my recipe here)
How to Make this Apple Pie Drink
Chilled: Combine apple cider, pear nectar, vodka and ginger ale. Stir well. Place apple slices inside pitcher. Pour over ice and serve!
Warm: If you’re wanting to serve it warm, heat all of the liquid ingredients in a pot over a stove on low heat. Simmer for a few minutes until warm, place apple slices in the pot, and serve in mugs.
Perfect for Both Adults and Kids
This would be the perfect drink for Thanksgiving! Make two pitchers, one for the kids and one for the adults (clearly marked of course ;) It’s easy, refreshing, and delicious. Just like one of my favorite desserts, but in cocktail form! It doesn’t get better than that!
If you’re looking to liven up your holiday this year, just splash a little Apple Pie Vodka in your glass. You guys…this vodka. I am NOT a shot girl…but that vodka is AMAZING. It’s the perfect compliment to the juices in the drink, and you’ll feel like you’re sipping a dessert for sure.
What to Serve with this Cocktail
If you’re serving this apple pie drink at parties or when you have a few friends round then you’ll need some nibbles to serve it with. Here are some recipes that would go perfectly:
- Easy Soft Pretzel Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Dated with Goats Cheese
- Cheeseball Bites
- Arancini Balls – Cheese, Bacon, Broccoli
Helpful Tips for Making this Apple Pie Drink
- You can use any fresh apple to put in this cocktail (avoid cooking apples)
- If you’re in a pinch and can’t find apple pie vodka you can use regular apple vodka which should be easier to find
- If you have more time try making your own Apple Pie Vodka it’s super easy and can be used in so many different cocktails
- You can easily prep this cocktail in advance just make sure to add the ice right before serving so it doesn’t melt and water down the drink