Cream Cheese Brownies are the perfect mix of rich chocolate and creamy frosting! These caramel brownies with cream cheese frosting are so delicious and so easy to make too. You’re going to love this cream cheese brownie recipe!
Cream Cheese Brownies
Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies are such a great dessert to make for any occasion. Rich chocolate brownies with cream cheese frosting is the perfect blend!
Brownies are one of my favorite desserts to bake, mostly because I love eating them afterwards. Who can resist a beautiful little square of chocolate? I know I can’t!
These Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies are such an easy brownie recipe, and they’re great for any occasion. They are the perfect chocolate brownies with cream cheese frosting! I mixed some caramel into the frosting to make these tasty caramel brownies, and it was such a great addition to the recipe.
I’m baking these caramel cream cheese swirl brownies for Valentine’s Day because I think they’re the perfect way to say “I love you” to all the special people in your life. Chocolate does equal love after all! So bake these caramel brownies up for your favorite people and enjoy!
Make these easy Caramel Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies for Valentine’s Day, or any special day. They’re rich, chocolatey, and just so delicious!
Caramel Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Brownies are one of my favorite foods on the planet. Cream cheese brownies take them up a notch. CARAMEL Brownies with cream cheese frosting take them up a BIG notch. You just cannot go wrong with a brownie, whether it’s a thick, fudgy brownie or a thin, cake-like brownie.
The recipe for the brownies alone is so rich, so good. They taste just as good without the frosting! But I mean, the caramel cream cheese frosting is really the whole point, so might as well add that in. I just used a caramel ice cream topping to mix into the cream cheese frosting, and it worked beautifully!
How to Make Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies
I don’t bake unless it’s easy, so trust that these cream cheese brownies are super easy to make! It’s a simple recipe for the perfect chocolate brownies with cream cheese frosting, and just a bit of caramel to really make them extra tasty.
How to Make Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the flour mixture with the egg mixture, and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared 9×9 dish and smooth it out.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and caramel topping to make the caramel cream cheese frosting.
- Spread the caramel cream cheese in an even layer over the brownies. Use a knife to create a little swirl between the frosting and brownies.
- Bake the brownies for 40-44 minutes at 350°F.
- Let them cool before serving.
These caramel brownies with cream cheese frosting are just so tasty! Everyone will absolutely love them, guaranteed.
Lucky for those of us who aren’t the best bakers, caramel brownies are easy to make and the recipe is fool-proof. I hope you love these brownies with cream cheese frosting as much as I do!!
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies. Enjoy!
If you like this caramel brownies recipe, try some of our other favorites brownies:
- Homemade Brownies from Scratch
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies
- Peppermint Cheesecake Brownies
- Deep Fried Brownie Bites
- Mint Chocolate Brownies
- Best Gluten Free Brownies
- Strawberry Brownies
- Fudgy Brownie Cookies