Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies are as good as cream cheese brownie recipes can get! Fudge brownies with caramel cream cheese frosting are delicious and EASY TO MAKE!
You guys, TWO baked recipes in one week? Are you guys dreaming? Well no, not really. Both are so simple that even I could make them. But both are also delicious and PERFECT for Valentine’s Day!
These Caramel Cream Cheese Brownies are a great staple brownies recipe to always have in your back pocket.
Great for get-togethers, holidays, or just dessert for dinner on a Wednesday. Am I right?
Brownies are one of my favorite foods on the planet. Cream cheese brownies take them up a notch. CARAMEL Cream Cheese Brownies take them up a BIG notch. You just cannot go wrong with a brownie, whether it’s a thick, fudgy brownie or a thin, cake-like brownie. I think your love needs a plate of cream cheese brownies for Valentine’s Day, don’t you?? And when fall rolls around (or maybe next week), I’m totally making this pumpkin cream cheese brownies recipe!
Lucky for those of us who aren’t the best bakers, caramel cream cheese brownies are easy to make and the recipe is fool-proof. I hope you love love them! Enjoy!
10 minPrep Time
44 minCook Time
54 minTotal Time
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 16 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons prepared caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- Beat together eggs sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and carefully stir until fully combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie mixture into your baking dish. Smooth out the top and spread the mixture to the edges.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and caramel topping for the cream cheese layer.
- Pour cream cheese layer over the brownie layer. Use a knife to swirl together the two parts.
- Bake for 40-44 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out completely clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!