This CHICKEN CORDON BLEU DIP is so tasty and fun! The perfect tailgating dip, tailor made for the Super Bowl, holiday parties, and beyond! Loaded with chicken, ham, swiss, and a white wine sauce!
You guys are well aware that I love a good hot dip recipe. It was hard to even put all my favorites together for my recent hot dips roundup. I love everything from Simple White Queso to Chicken Enchilada Dip. I can’t get enough and if I could eat appetizers for every meal, I surely would! All that love aside, one of my NEW all-time favorites is this CHICKEN CORDON BLEU DIP! Omg. I cannot get enough. Remember those Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs? I thought those were my favorite version of these classic flavors…but this dip might have just taken the cake.
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip has it all. Chicken, swiss, ham, WHITE WINE, all the best flavors of your favorite classic chicken dip. I love the way the flavors come together. When you take this dip out of the oven and in all of it’s bubbly cheesy glory, you’ll know what I’m talking about. Do I feel bad that I ate loads and loads of it for dinner the other night?? No I do not. Not in the least.
There’s not much I can say about this Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip except for YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! Take it to work parties, make it for your favorite basketball game, have an appetizer for dinner night. So many options of how you can enjoy this dip to the fullest. I know we will! This earned a one way ticket into our favorite dips roundup…one that we will be making again and again for years to come.
15 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 16 oz. cream cheese; room temperature
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 oz. ham, diced or thinly sliced and cut into ½” squares
- 6 oz. Swiss or Gruyere cheese, diced or thinly sliced and cut into ½” squares
- 3 cups chicken meat from a rotisserie chicken; cubed
- 1 sleeve (30 crackers) Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Chips or crackers for dipping
- Garnish: 1-tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 1½ qt. baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, wine, broth, pepper, red pepper flakes and parsley (if using) and mix until smooth. Fold in ham, cheese and chicken. Spread mixture into the prepared dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Mix well and spread the buttered cracker crumbs over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350F, uncovered, until mixture is bubbly and cracker topping is golden brown.
- Serve with chips or crackers
Adapted from Serious Eats “Slow-Cooker Cordon Bleu Dip”