Things just got delicious with this jalapeno popper pasta salad! Creamy, cheesy and spicy, this pasta salad is far from bland!
Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad Recipe
Mix up your pasta salad game with this yummy recipe!
Why you’ll love this Spicy Bacon Pasta Salad recipe:
- EASY: Just cook the pasta and mix everything together. This is one effortless recipe!
- MAKE AHEAD: This is a great side if you are planning a big feast as it can be made ahead of time.
- DELICIOUS: Seriously guys, there is nothing not to love about this dish! I was eating it right out of the bowl!
Simple and easy to make, it’s the perfect dish to serve at cookouts, potlucks and picnics.
How to make Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cook the pasta, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and vinegar and add in the seasonings and pickled jalapenos.
- Toss the bacon, cheeses and cilantro with the pasta.
- Pour over the sauce and stir to combine.
Can you make it ahead of time?
Yes, this is a great make ahead dish and will keep well in the fridge, covered, for two or three days. Perfect if you are planning a big spread.
Because this pasta salad contains mayo and cream, don’t leave it at room temperature for more than a couple of hours.
What’s the best pasta to use?
I made this with rotini pasta, it’s ridges help to capture that delicious creamy sauce. Most short pastas will work well in this, bow tie, macaroni and penne are all great choices.
What do you serve it with?
This jalapeno popper pasta salad is made for cookouts and BBQs. It’s great to serve with burgers, ribs and grilled meats. Try it with:
- Cook the pasta al dente. It it is overcooked it will be too soft and will fall apart when you combine it with the other ingredients.
- Run the pasta under cold water once it is cooked and drained. This will stop the cooking process and will mean that the cream and mayo won’t separate when you mix it together.
- Make it vegetarian by omitting the bacon.
This jalapeno popper pasta salad is so good you guys, and it’s crazy easy to make. Trust me, this one is a keeper!
More Pasta Salad Recipes we Love
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Tricolor Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad
- Orzo Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.