Pumpkin Pie in drink form! Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail is the perfect drink for fall!
It wouldn’t be a complete Pumpkin Week if I didn’t include something for Thirsty Thursday! I have a thing for hot drinks. They’re just so cozy and comforting. I also have a thing for Pumpkin Pie. So this little cocktail is the perfect fix for fall. It just doesn’t get better folks!
This drink reminds me so much of one of my other favorite cocktails, our Caramel Apple Hot Toddy. Its for the Apple Pie Lovers, and this is for the Pumpkin Pie Lovers. Something for everyone around here! If you’re not quite ready to dive in a bake an actual pumpkin pie…I hope you do the next best thing and make this cocktail. You won’t regret it!
Happy Pumpkin Week Y’all!! Click on the banner below to see all of our other Pumpkin Spice crazed recipes!! :) Cheers!
2 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 4 cups Almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 cups Cinnamon Vanilla Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla or pumpkin pie vodka (I couldnâ??t find the pumpkin pie vodka, so I used vanilla instead. Either would work!)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (not to be confused with pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Cool Whip or another whipped cream topping
- Bring the almond milk, Irish cream, and vodka to a boil in a large pot
- Once boiling, turn down heat to low and stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Stir quickly to incorporate.
- Serve warm, topped with cool whip or whipped cream, and garnish with a little more pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.