These epic Beef Nachos are the ultimate treat! Make them for game day, movie night, any day or time of the week, really! This Beef Sheet Pan Nachos recipe is loaded with all kinds of goodies and is super easy to make -win, win (and for game day) win!
Beef Sheet Pan Nachos – Perfectly seasoned ground beef, chopped peppers, sliced jalapenos and olives – all layered on top of crunchy warm nachos, then anointed with melty cheddar – this is the ultimate nacho recipe.
Table of Contents
Why you’ll love these Beef Nachos
- Easy sheet pan nachos. Have a big tray of these beauties on your table in 30 mins. Easy to prep and even easier to eat!
- A party favorite. Whip this out for game day, movie night, impromptu gatherings or just as a family treat – guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
- Versatile. Load this up with all your favorite toppings and pick your fave dips!
- Delicious. Perfectly seasoned ground beef, that’s packed with flavor, snuggles up with jalapenos, onions, olives, tomatoes and so much more. It’s a texture and flavor fiesta!
How to make these Beef Nachos
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom for the full recipe
- Cook your beef – In a skillet with oil and garlic, add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink then add your seasoning and spices.
- Layer your nachos – Place your nachos on a prepared baking sheet then layer on beef/veggies/cheese. Repeat the layering.
- Bake – Bake for 5 minutes in a preheated oven, until the cheeses have melted.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Can I Make these Beef Nachos ahead of time?
You can make them on the day you plan to serve them and heat gently in the oven. However, these nachos are best eaten fresh from the oven. They don’t keep well as the tortilla chips get soggy.
Swaps and add ins
This is a super versatile recipe, you can load these beauties up with all kinds of treats. Here’s some other idea:
- Salsa Verde
- Pico de Gallo
- Cheese: Nacho cheese, queso, Monterrey Jack cheese or Mexican blend.
- Protein: Cooked chicken, shrimp, steak slices.
- Refried Beans
What are the best chips for these Beef Nachos?
Tortilla chips are naturally the best options. A sturdy, thicker tortilla chip works best, as they can hold their structure as you’re tearing into them! Thicker chips won’t burn, too.
Recipe notes and tips
- If possible, avoid pre shredded cheese, as it doesn’t melt well. Shred your own, ideally.
- Have fun with different toppings.
- Make sure to layer! You don’t want to get through all the toppings and be left with just nachos.
- You can use taco seasoning mix in a pinch.
- Make vegetarian by omitting the ground beef.
- Deseed your jalapenos, unless you want to it super spicy
- Best eaten straight away!
Other Mexican inspired recipes
- Homemade Mexican Pizzas
- Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Easy Mexican Rice Recipe
- Mexican Pinwheels (Southwest Cream Cheese & Sausage Pinwheels)