Individual Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip…served in APPLES and made with only THREE INGREDIENTS! This fun caramel dip will wow your guests are BBQs this Summer. YUM!
I’m so excited for today’s post…because it’s for Meg from With Salt and Wit! SHE IS HAVING A BABY!!! I’m getting together with some of her other friends to throw her a surprise baby shower for her sweet little boy Aiden that is due in October!! So pull up a seat and get ready for some great party food, including these Individual Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip! Meg was one of my very first friends I made in the blogging world. She is a selfless encourager, cheerleader, and super talented blogger! I’m so excited for this next chapter in her life once her sweet Aiden is born.
As far as this Individual Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip goes…well…it’s a show stopper!
Served in hollowed out apples, and only having THREE INGREDIENTS…it’s the perfect easy, tasty, cute treat for any party, especially Fall baby showers! It doesn’t get more simple or sweet. YUM!
Be sure to check out these other recipes from the baby shower for Meg!! CONGRATS girl, we are all so excited for you and can’t wait to meet sweet Aiden!
Here are the links to what everyone else is bringing. It’s going to be a tasty day! Below the links you’ll find the recipe for my apple dip. Enjoy!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip– The Cookie Rookie
Butternut Squash, Pear and Ricotta Bruschetta– Floating Kitchen
No Churn Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream– Pumpkin n’ Spice
Pumpkin Pie Fluff Dip – A Latte Food
Pumpkin Polenta Cups– Cooking and Beer
Pumpkin Cheesecake French Toast– Whole and Heavenly Oven
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast– The Weary Chef
Turkey Cranberry Sandwich– The Gunny Sack
Caramel Apple Mini Pie Cups– The Creative Bite
Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Cake– Joyful Healthy Eats
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread – Deliciously Sprinkled
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting– Chez Catey Lou
Apple Cheesecake French Toast with Cider Maple Syrup– Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
Pear Pie with Pecan Streusel– The First Year
Apple Pie Rolls– Amy’s Healthy Baking
No Bake Apple Pie Bites– The Recipe Runner
Pumpkin Pie Mousse– Petite Allergy Treats
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars– Diary of a Recipe Collector
Cranberry Apple Cider Punch– Diethood
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 large apples (plus more for apple slices)
- 1 (11.75 ounce) jar sugar free caramel sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- apple slices for dipping
- Cut the tops off of each apple and hollow out the center. (I used an avocado corer and it worked great!)
- In a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese, caramel, and graham crumbs until smooth.
- Spoon the caramel mixture into each apple. Top with more caramel sauce and graham crumbs if desired.
- Serve with a apple slices for dipping. Enjoy!
- NOTE: Each apple can easily serve two people!