Ready to serve in 30 minutes, this stuffed chicken parmesan is cooked in the air fryer for one delicious bite. Perfectly crispy and easy to make.
Stuffed Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Say hello to your new favorite chicken parm recipe. Seriously guys, this is one delicious recipe.
This Italian influenced recipe if sure to become a favorite!
Why you’ll love this Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan recipe:
How to make Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Stuff with cheese and basil leaves and close.
- Dredge the breasts in to flour, then egg, then seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Cook the chicken in the air fryer basket.
- Once cooked, and sauce and cheese and melt.
Can you make it ahead of time?
This chicken parm can be stuffed and dredged in the breadcrumbs earlier in the day, so all you need to do is pop it into the air fryer and you are done. If you have leftovers they will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Reheat any leftovers in your air fryer at 370F for around 4 to 5 minutes to heat through. Reheating it in the air fryer will get it nice and crispy again.
Can you make this with chicken thighs?
This recipe is easiest to make with chicken breasts, but you place the filling onto thighs and roll them before stuffing.
Be aware that thighs will take slightly longer to cook through, so use an instant read thermometer to check that the internal temperature is 165F.
What do you serve with it?
This air fryer stuffed chicken parmesan is great to serve with potato and veggie sides, a fresh salad, on a bed of pasta or in a sub roll. Try it with these favorite veggie side dishes:
- Make this air fryer stuffed chicken parmesan gluten-free by using GF breadcrumbs.
- Make sure the air fryer is fully preheated so that the chicken cooks evenly all the way through.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket, cook in two batches if needed.
This stuffed chicken parmesan is so quick and easy to cook thanks to the trusty air fryer. It’s totally foolproof and delicious everytime!
More Air Fryer Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!