Cook the most juicy, tender and flavorful chicken breast quickly and easily in your air fryer. Seasoned with brown sugar, paprika and herbs, this recipe is perfect for an easy family dinner that everyone will love!
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
Simple to prep, these breasts come out so perfectly tender and juicy and the seasoning rub is to die for! Ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes, this air fryer method is super quick, full proof and guaranteed to please hungry bellies.
After a long day, when you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this is one tasty go to.
Why You’ll Love this Chicken Breast Recipe:
- GREAT FOR MEAL PREP: Perfect for a quick and easy dinner, these are also great for weekly meal prep to add to your favorite salads.
- SO EASY: This air fryer method guarantees perfect results every time with minimal prep, it’s a real winner!
- EASY TO ADAPT: Mix things up by using your favorite seasoning blends!
These air fryer chicken breasts are seriously good you guys! I just know you are going to love them as much as my family do!
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub the chicken breasts with oil and sprinkle the seasoning all over.
- Cook the breasts in a single layer, flipping halfway til cooked through.
Use thin, boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this air fryer recipe.
Thin chicken breasts will cook more evenly and quickly in the air fryer. Thick breasts should be cut in half or pounded thin.
These chicken breasts take about 15 minutes to cook in a 370°F air fryer.
Chicken breasts are cooked through when the internal temperature reaches 165°F. They should be a uniformed white color when sliced open.
These air fryer chicken breasts are great to serve as a main meal with your favorite sides, or slice on top of a fresh salad. Try them with:
- Crispy Zucchini Fries
- Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Asparagus Almondine
- Air Fryer Ranch Broccoli
- Parker House Rolls
However you decide to serve this juicy chicken breasts they will be a sure fire hit! The seasoning mix is a little sweet which makes it so addictive!
- For best results, use thin chicken breasts for this recipe.
- Preheat the air fryer while you prep the chicken. If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat setting, let it run at 370F for 5 minutes.
- Let the chicken breast rest for 5 minutes before slicing it. This will allow the juices to redistribute so that it’s extra flavorful and juicy.
Once you try this air fryer method of baking chicken breasts, you won’t use the oven again! They come out so good every single time, and this recipe is now a regular in our house.
Can I use frozen chicken breasts?
For best results use fresh chicken breast, but you can use frozen if you are in a pinch. Cook the frozen breasts, without seasonings, at 400F for 15 minutes. Then add the seasonings, flip over, and cook at 370F for 12 to 15 minutes til cooked through.
How long does this chicken last?
Store chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Can I use other seasonings?
Absolutley! You can use a store bought or favorite homemade seasoning mix, or simply season with just salt and pepper. Mix it up however you please!
More 30 Minute Recipes We Love
This air fryer chicken breast recipe is the perfect go to after a long day. With minimal prep and a quick cooking time, it’s easy as well as delicious! I know you are going to love this one!
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes to Try:
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.