Looking to use your Air Fryer to make dinner tonight? I’ve gathered all of my best easy Air Fryer recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, and all kinds of dinner ideas. These Air Fryer meals are perfect for beginners too–you’ll see how easy it is to cook dinner with this popular kitchen appliance!
- Easy Dinners You Can Make in an Air Fryer!
- Best Air Fryer Dinner Ideas
- Air-Fried Comfort Food
- Family Favorite Dinners in an Air Fryer
- Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Feed the Kids Fast with These Air Fryer Meals
- Quick and Easy Air Fryer Dinners
- Complete the Meal with Air Fryer Side Dishes
- More Easy Dinner Recipes
- 40 Easy Ground Beef Recipes (Dinner Ideas)
- 37 Easy Dinner Ideas for Kids
- 40 Comfort Food Recipes
- 35 Shredded Chicken Recipes
Easy Dinners You Can Make in an Air Fryer!
These air fryer dinner recipes are perfect if you need quick and easy meal ideas for weeknight dinners!
My Air Fryer has become one of my favorite things in the kitchen because it’s so easy to use, and I can cook so many different foods in it–fast! I love using it for quick side dishes but it’s great for main dishes too. The fact that I can make some of my favorite dinners (like fried chicken and chicken parmesan) in an Air Fryer has really changed cooking for me.
Whether you’re looking for chicken, pork, something healthy, meatless meals, side dishes, comfort foods, or something for the kids, you can make all of these dinner recipes in an Air Fryer!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
Best Air Fryer Dinner Ideas
These are my go-to Air Fryer dinner recipes when I need to put something on the table that’s sure to be a hit. All the best foods just became even easier to cook!
- Air Fryer Fish Tacos: Breaded pieces of cod are air-fried, then piled into tortillas with a fresh slaw and a tangy ranch taco sauce.
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan: This recipe is an easy way to make a classic dish. Breaded chicken is topped with marinara and mozzarella–so delicious!
- Air Fryer BBQ Ribs: Baby back ribs are slathered in BBQ sauce, and the fryer makes them fall-off-the-bone tender!
- Air Fryer Breaded Tilapia: Crispy pieces of tilapia make an easy seafood dinner any night of the week!
- Lobster Tails: This seafood recipe makes for a decadent dinner, and it can be cooked in an Air Fryer in less than 10 minutes!
- Air Fryer Beef Tenderloin: This garlic and herb seasoned beef is great for special dinners, especially if you want to skip long hours in the kitchen.
Air-Fried Comfort Food
If you’re looking for tried-and-true comfort food, you can make these classics in a flash using your Air Fryer.
- Air Fryer Fried Chicken: The crispy cornflake crust adds the perfect level of crunch to this air-fried chicken. Just as tasty as deep-fried, but easier to make (and a lot less oil).
- Air Fryer Meatloaf: This family favorite dinner is quick to make in the Air Fryer. Tender, juicy slices of beef with a sweet and savory glaze is perfect for cozy nights!
- Air Fryer Juicy Lucy Cheeseburgers: You only need a few things to make these juicy, cheese-stuffed burgers, and they’re ready in 15 minutes!
- Air Fryer Pizza: Add your favorite toppings and make a homemade pizza in just 30 minutes! It’s an easy Air Fryer dinner recipe you’ll want to make every weekend.
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings: Sometimes all I want for dinner is a basket of buffalo wings, and the Air Fryer makes them finger-lickin’ good!
- Air Fryer Meatballs: These hearty, savory meatballs are so easy to make, and they’re delicious with pasta!
Family Favorite Dinners in an Air Fryer
Make your family’s favorite dinners in your Air Fryer! It’s a quick and easy way to make a weeknight meal that everyone will love.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers: Sweet bell peppers are stuffed with seasoned ground beef and rice, topped with cheese, and cooked in under 30 minutes.
- Air Fryer Hamburgers: No need to get the grill out because you can make juicy hamburgers and cheeseburgers in just 15 minutes with an Air fryer!
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs: Everyone will love these juicy chicken thighs! You only need a few ingredients and 30 minutes to make this main dish, then just add your favorite side dishes for a full dinner.
- Air Fryer Pork Chops: A seasoned parmesan breading makes these chops perfectly delicious, and they cook in just 10 minutes!
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken: A simple mix of spices and as much BBQ sauce as your heart desires makes these chicken breasts incredibly tasty!
Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
An Air Fryer is a great kitchen appliance to have if you want healthier recipes. You can get a “fried” texture and lots of flavor, without added oils and fats.
- Air Fryer Miso Salmon: A tasty miso-ginger sauce adds lots of flavor to salmon filets. Cook it with carrots and snap peas, then serve with rice for a healthy Air Fryer meal!
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast: A simple seasoning mix adds delicious flavor, and the fryer creates a beautifully crispy texture. You’ll be making these for lunch or dinner week after week!
- Air Fryer Salmon: Simply-seasoned and quick-to-cook, this healthy recipe makes a great addition to your meal prep rotation.
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Tofu: Crispy bites of tofu coated in a tasty teriyaki sauce make a healthy and meat-free dish for dinner.
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers: Lean, healthy, but still tasty, this Air Fryer recipe is a great alternative for burger night.
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast: This juicy, herb-filled turkey is beautiful enough for holidays, but easy enough to make any time of year!
Feed the Kids Fast with These Air Fryer Meals
When you need to cook up something quick for the kids (or any picky eaters in the house), these easy Air Fryer recipes will come in handy!
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks: Cod fish is coated in seasoned panko breadcrumbs and air-fried to crispy perfection. Easy to make and so delicious!
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese: When you need something quick, easy, cheesy, and sure to please, this classic sandwich will do the trick. The bread gets perfectly crispy and the cheese melts wonderfully.
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets: Skip the deep-fried drive-thru stuff and make these crispy nuggets for the kids. They’ll absolutely love them!
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls: If you’re looking for a fun and easy Air Fryer lunch, these pockets of pizza sauce and cheese are exactly what you need.
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders: Cheesy, seasoned panko breadcrumbs coat tender strips of chicken, and cook in 15 minutes.
- Air Fryer Tater Tots: Quickly turn shredded potatoes into delicious tater tots for a fun side the kids will love.
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Dinners
These Air Fryer dinner ideas are all so quick and easy to make. Cooking will be hassle-free, so you can focus on eating!
- Air Fryer Beef and Broccoli: Cook tender beef with broccoli florets and a flavor-packed sauce for a homemade dish that rivals your favorite takeout.
- Cilantro Lime Salmon: The zesty cilantro lime glaze adds just the right amount of flavor to healthy, flaky salmon.
- Air Fryer Shrimp: A handful of ingredients and about 15 minutes is all you need to make succulent, garlic-y shrimp. Serve with pasta, rice, or noodles for an easy meal idea.
- Air Fryer Egg Salad: Use your Air Fryer to make an easy lunch in 20 minutes. Pile this creamy egg salad onto sandwiches and you’re good to go!
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes: Make baked potatoes in the Air Fryer for a side dish or a simple lunch! Pile them up with your favorite toppings and they become pretty filling.
Complete the Meal with Air Fryer Side Dishes
Finish up dinner fast by making these easy side dishes in your Air Fryer. They’re the perfect addition to any of your favorite main dishes!
- Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables: Cook up a mix of squash, parsnips, and brussels sprouts with a savory blend of herbs & spices. They have the wonderful texture of roasted veggies, but cook in less than half an hour.
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob: Make buttery corn to serve with burgers, ribs, or any dish you love. It’ll be ready in just 20 minutes!
- Air Fryer French Fries: These fries have less oil than deep-fried recipes, but come out just as crispy and delicious!
- Air Fryer Ranch Broccoli: Garlic and ranch seasoning adds simple but addictive flavor to this crispy air-fried veggie. It’s a quick side dish for any meal!
- Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes: Take your side dish game up a notch with these potatoes. They make a great addition to your Air Fryer meals!
With all of these delicious Air Fryer dinner recipes in your pocket, you’ll have quick and easy meals on the table in no time!