This easy gourmet white pizza recipe tastes just like the popular Mellow Mushroom Pizza favorite. Loaded with tomatoes, feta, and herbs, you’ll find yourself reaching for this recipe time and again!
Easy White Pizza
Everybody needs a good pizza recipe to keep in their back pocket and bring out on those lazy weeknights. I know I do.
For me, this gourmet pizza is just that. It’s delicious, simple, and just the right amount of decadence. It’s a keeper.
This white pizza recipe tastes just like the popular Mellow Mushroom favorite. Serve at home with a glass of wine and a cozy blanket. That’s the recipe for a great night in!
Why you will love this recipe!
- Quick and easy: Use a pre-made pizza crust to make things easy on yourself! It takes no more than 10 minutes to prep before it gets baked in the oven til crispy.
- Meat-free: I promise you, you won’t miss the meat on this pizza. It’s so full of flavor and a great vegetarian option.
- Simple ingredients: You just need a few basic ingredients to make this gourmet pizza at home.
How to make a white pizza
Be sure to scroll down for the full recipe!
- Brush the pizza crust with oil and garlic and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Add the tomato slices and feta.
- Brush edges with oil, garlic, parmesan and pepper.
- Bake til crispy and the cheese has melted.
The secret to white pizza
Cheese, cheese and more cheese! Because this is a tomato sauce-less pizza, you need cheese to add moisture to the crust. Creamy feta, tangy Parmesan, mozzarella and provolone do the trick nicely in this yummy Gourmet White Pizza recipe. Yes, friends. FOUR types of cheese. This pizza is to die for!
What’s the best crust to use?
This is where the “easy” comes in this Easy White Pizza. For this recipe I used a pre-cooked naan pizza crust from Stonefire Flatbreads. This isn’t a sponsored post, but I just love Stonefire.
You can make your own homemade pizza crust, or use any kind of store-bought crust you like. This crust is just the right amount of thickness and since it was pre-cooked, I only had to bake this pizza for six minutes!
Typically, a white pizza is covered in tomatoes, garlic and veggies. For this pizza I used not one but two types of tomatoes: Roma and sun-dried.
The Roma were juicy and tangy and the sun-dried tomatoes provided a slightly sweet element to the delicious pizza. But just like any pizza, the sky’s the limit to what kind and how many toppings you use. Feel free to get creative!
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Leave some space around the edge of the pizza crust when you add the toppings.
- To get the cheese browned, once baked, you can place it under the broiler for a few minutes.
- Feel free to add whatever other toppings you like, the sky’s the limit!
This White Pizza has such a special place in my heart. It reminds of me of good times, great friends, and even better food. Make one or two for your loved ones this week! Enjoy!
More Pizza Recipes
- Pizza on a Stick
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Skillet
- Garlic Butter French Bread Pizza Bites
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
- Low Carb Pepperoni and Mushroom Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Mini Margherita Pizzas
- Homemade Mexican Pizza