Easily make an Italian-inspired meal from scratch with this recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo. It’s easy, flavorful, and perfect for a romantic dinner or a busy weeknight.
Easy Chicken Alfredo
Do you want to make an impressive, restaurant-quality meal? If so, this Easy Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe is worth a try. Not only does it taste like the fresh Italian cuisine you’d get at any high-quality restaurant, but it’s also easy to prepare using the Instant Pot.
Why You’ll Love this Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe:
- So Easy: It doesn’t take much effort to prepare chicken Alfredo in the Instant Pot.
- Flavorful: Perfectly-flavored and cream Alfredo sauce coats juicy chicken and fettuccine for the most delicious meal.
- Customizable: Try adding a few extra ingredients to this recipe, such as broccoli or your favorite spices!
Make this Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo with ease. It’s the perfect meal to have for dinner or lunch.
How to Make Chicken Alfredo in the Instant Pot
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Season your chicken with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Put the oil in the Instant Pot and select the saute button.
- Let the oil heat and then add your chicken breasts, allowing them to cook for several minutes until brown on both sides.
- Remove your chicken, setting it off to the side.
- Add your water, chicken broth, and salt to the Instant Pot, and then break your noodles in half before tossing them into the pot.
- Put your chicken back in the pot, placing it on top of the pasta.
- Press cancel, select the manual button, and then set your time for six minutes.
- Release the steam, remove your chicken breasts, and then slice.
- Pour the heavy cream, garlic, and Parmesan cheese into the Instant Pot.
- Allow the pasta to sit for several minutes before serving with sliced chicken on top of the pasta.
- Use chopped fresh parsley to garnish your Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo.
- If you don’t have fresh garlic, you can use minced garlic from a jar because it will still add flavor.
- If you don’t have chicken broth, you can combine water with chicken bouillon to create broth for this dish.
If you’re going to use frozen chicken, it will require more time spent cooking in the Instant Pot to ensure it’s not raw.
You can use boneless chicken thighs for this recipe. Be sure to remove the skin from the chicken thighs beforehand.
The Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo can last for 3 days when stored properly in an airtight container and placed in the fridge.
Yes! If your Instant Pot is large enough, you can easily double this recipe to make more servings.
This chicken Alfredo pairs well with a variety of different sides. Some great suggestions for sides are:
Enjoy this homemade Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo. It’s such a creamy, savory dish that you can customize to your liking!
- If you like spicy foods, you can use Cajun seasoning on your chicken to prepare a Cajun version of this Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo.
- Save some of your Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of the pasta when serving it.
- If you don’t have fettuccine pasta, you can still make this meal with any other type of pasta, such as linguine or angel hair.
If you enjoy trying different pasta dishes, be sure to make this recipe. It’s full of flavor and great to serve with a side of garlic bread.
Can I use pre-made Alfredo sauce?
You can use pre-made Alfredo sauce if you’d like. However, the best flavor will come from homemade Alfredo sauce.
What other kinds of pasta can I use?
Use any type of pasta that you prefer, such as linguine, spaghetti, or even angel hair pasta.
More Instant Pot Dinner Recipes We Love
- Instant Pot Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Goulash
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Use the Instant Pot to make an easy yet impressive meal full of flavor. You can prepare this delicious Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo with fresh ingredients, including chicken breast and Parmesan cheese.
More Chicken Alfredo Recipes to Try:
- Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Alfredo Lasagna Roll ups
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake
- Southwest Chicken Alfredo
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.