Pumpkin Oatmeal is a healthy and delicious breakfast for fall. Delightfully warm and cozy, you’ll look forward to this pumpkin pie oatmeal every morning!
Pumpkin Oatmeal is the best way to sneak in a variation of one of my favorite desserts in the a.m. hours without feeling any kinds of guilty. Mornings aren’t for everyone, especially yours truly (ahem) but this spicy, warm Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal is worth getting up for! The creamy pumpkin paired with hearty oats and pumpkin pie spice turns an ordinary bowl of oatmeal into a fall festival for your mouth.
Just two minutes in the microwave and you have a warm, nourishing autumn treat for breakfast that your taste buds will absolutely adore!
How To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal
When you love to sleep in as much as I do, there’s very little time to lay out a gourmet breakfast. That’s why I appreciate fast and easy recipes that are also hearty and good for the soul. This simple pumpkin pie oatmeal will soon become one of your favorites! Here’s a quick look at how you do it:
- Mix together some quick cooking oats, pumpkin puree and some almond milk (regular milk works just as well too).
- Top the mixture with brown sugar, some pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of salt.
- Don’t forget the chocolate! White chocolate chips or butterscotch chips melt beautifully into the oatmeal. It’s such a glorious treat for breakfast.
- Microwave in a bowl for two minutes or until it’s the desired consistency you love. I prefer mine a bit thinner so I just add a little more milk.
- Stir it up, add toppings and enjoy!
Recommended Products to make Pumpkin Oatmeal
Can I Use This Recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal?
While busy mornings are ideal for a quick microwavable bowl of hearty goodness, this recipe can certainly be baked in the oven. Here’s how:
- Simply follow the directions above (or in the recipe card below), combining all the ingredients together in a baking dish.
- Next, bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes until it’s the consistency you like.
- Then top with all your yummy toppings, like walnuts and whipped topping.
Other Oatmeal Recipes to Try
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. After all, it is the most important meal of the day! And oatmeal is one of the most versatile, hearty and easy options for those busy, hectic mornings. If you like this pumpkin oatmeal, try some of these favorites:
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Baked Oatmeal
- Instant Pot Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
More Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
After you top your decadent bowl of pumpkin pie oatmeal with a creamy dollop whipped topping, it really is like dessert in a bowl! And if you love sweet pumpkin treats, try some of these goodies for breakfast.
- This warm Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread with a glass of milk is a terrific breakfast on the go!
- Pumpkin Muffins are a wonderful breakfast or snack.
- Send the kiddos out the door with a rich, creamy Pumpkin Smoothie. They’ll love it!
This is pumpkin oatmeal is such a delicious and cozy breakfast recipe for Fall. You’ll feel so good about sending your family out the door with a healthy, nourishing bowl of goodness that is EASY to prepare!
See the recipe card below for how to make Pumpkin Oatmeal. Enjoy!