Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect fall treat! Nothing says autumn like pumpkin, and these Pumpkin Spice Muffins are my absolute favorite. This easy pumpkin muffins recipe is sweet and flavorful. Eat these muffins for breakfast, for dessert, or serve them at holiday parties to get in the spirit!
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin Muffins are the ideal treat to serve this autumn. These Pumpkin Spice Muffins are so delicious and so easy to make. One of my favorite fall recipes!
This Pumpkin Muffins recipe is THE best thing to serve this fall. I love baking in autumn because it adds so much comfort and warmth when the days start getting chilly. And fresh-baked muffins just taste so good!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins are such a tasty treat that everyone will love. The muffins have the perfect pumpkin spice flavor, and honey roasted pecans are baked in to add the perfect crunch. There’s so much flavor to savor in this easy pumpkin muffins recipe!
Make a batch of these pumpkin muffins to eat for breakfast, for dessert, or just to grab on the go for a quick snack. They’re so versatile and taste good any time of day! They are also a great fall recipe to bring to parties, make for family, or to add on to the holiday dessert table. There’s never a bad time for pumpkin this season!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins are the perfect fall treat! Make this pumpkin muffins recipe for every autumn occasion, for breakfast, dessert, or any party.
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
This easy pumpkin muffins recipe is my ideal fall treat. Pumpkin is the flavor of the season, and these pumpkin spice muffins are just perfect! They’re so simple to make from scratch and so easy to share with friends and family. This is one of my favorite recipes to bake, and I’ll be making them all season long!
Here are some more pumpkin recipes to make this autumn:
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Monkey Bread
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Pumpkin Bars
- Baked Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup
How to Make Pumpkin Muffins
One of the best things about this pumpkin muffins recipe is how EASY it is to make from scratch. It’s pretty straightforward and doesn’t take too long either. In less than an hour, you can have freshly-baked pumpkin spice muffins to devour!
- Mix together baking soda, baking powder, flour, salt, spices, & 1/2 cup pecans
- Beat butter until soft in a stand mixer, then add granulated sugar & brown sugar and mix until smooth
- Adds egg,s beat until incorporated, then add in vanilla
- Add pumpkin puree & buttermilk, and mix at low speed
- Add flour/spice mixture and blend slowly until dry ingredients are mixed in
- Gently fold raisins into the batter (optional)
- Pour batter into muffin tin and sprinkle pecans into each muffin cup
- Bake pumpkin muffins for 16-25 minutes at 400°F
These pumpkin spice muffins are so warm, so fresh, and so delicious! Let them cool slightly before serving. See full instructions in the recipe card.
Recommended Products to make Pumpkin Muffins
Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
I absolutely love baking in the fall. Baked goods are welcome any time of year, but something about autumn really makes me want to heat up the oven and make something delicious. Freshly-baked muffins are so comforting when the air starts to get chilly, so they make for the best breakfast AND the best dessert.
They taste best straight out of the oven, but it’s always nice to save a few to eat later in the week for a quick breakfast. Just store them in an airtight container and they’ll stay pretty fresh for a few days!
This easy pumpkin muffins recipe is going to be your absolute FAVORITE fall treat. Make a batch of these amazing pumpkin spice muffins any time you need a pick me up this season.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Pumpkin Muffins. Enjoy!
Here are some more delicious recipes to bake this fall:
- Apple Pie Cupcakes
- S’mores Cookies
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Homemade Brownies from Scratch
- Easy Peach Cobbler
- Fudge Brownie Pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of ground allspice
- 1 3.5 ounce package Honey Roasted Pecans, divided
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup golden raisins optional
- Coarse raw sugar Turbinado or Demerara for decorating
- Set an oven rack to the center position, heat the oven to 400°F and spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place the muffin pan on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, table salt, coarse salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and ½ cup of the pecans.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter at medium speed until soft. Add the granulated sugar and brown sugar and beat until lighter in color and smooth.
- Add the eggs and beat until they are incorporated. Continue beating for 1 minute. Beat in vanilla.
- Set mixer to low speed and add pumpkin purée and buttermilk.
- Turn off the mixer and add the flour/spice mixture. Set mixer to lowest speed and mix just until the dry ingredients incorporate. Do not over mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the raisins, if using.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle the batter with the remaining ¼ cup pecans and coarse sugar.
- With the muffin tin set on a baking tray, bake the muffins at 400°F for 16-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins to a cooling rack to cool for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, carefully transfer each muffing from the muffin tin to the cooling rack to completely cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: All muffins are best eaten the day they are baked, but if that isn’t possible, store them in an airtight container up to 3 days or freeze up to 2 months. Warm in a 350°F oven.