Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad, the perfect BBQ side dish!
I remember the first time I had buffalo sauce. I’m not a big lover of chicken wings, so I had never tasted it before. I went to a New Years Eve party and someone brought Buffalo Chicken Dip. To say I was addicted is an understatement. I’m pretty sure my New Years Eve kiss that year was skipped because I couldn’t leave the dips side. I pretty much ate the entire thing. Since I started learning to cook, I have been obsessed with recreating that delicious flavor combo in any way I can! Buffalo Chicken Soup, Blue Cheese Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Beer Cheese Buffalo Chicken Dip. It’s just a match made in culinary heaven. This Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfect way to enjoy the flavors this Summer! The perfect BBQ side dish!
I chose to pile on the blue cheese, but that’s because I’m a lover of all things cheese. Feel free to leave that part off if you’re like Pat and not a big fan. It will be just as delicious!
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 10 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1/2 cup light ranch
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to box instructions, drain, and set aside to cool.
- Combine all other ingredients and toss with the cooled pasta.
- Cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Stir and enjoy!