MEAT LOVERS BREAKFAST PIZZA is the perfect Christmas morning breakfast recipe! Loaded with pepperoni, bacon, sausage, hamburger, egg, hash browns, and cheese! BEST SHEET PAN BREAKFAST PIZZA EVER!
My mom is the queen of Christmas morning breakfast recipes. Every year we are utterly spoiled with food on Christmas. Monkey bread, specialty orange juice, and especially breakfast pizza! This year we wanted to change things up a bit but also keep to tradition. This Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza is the ULTIMATE Christmas morning brunch recipe. Utterly delicious, full of flavor, and most importantly EASY. It’s even made in one pan! One sheet pan!
I can’t imagine a more satisfying and easy breakfast recipe. Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza is absolutely perfect for the holidays, but also absolutely made for Christmas morning. When we were recipe testing for this, Pat ate a bit more of it than I’m sure he would care to admit. To say he is already excited about all the good food over the holidays is an understatement! This is like his favorite pizza recipe being okay to eat for breakfast. I mean, what could be better than that! And it’s only a positive that there is only one pan to clean up after all the food has been eaten and all the presents opened. Keep it simple. Keep it delicious!
I would love to hear about your favorite Christmas morning traditions! Are there recipes you make again and again? I hope you can add this Meat Lovers Breakfast Pizza to your menu list, you won’t regret it! You’ll be the star of the show, and people might even just wait to open presents until after they eat. It’s just that good! Enjoy :)
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
4.5 based on 2 review(s)
- 2 pkgs. Crescent Dough Sheets
- ½ lb. Ground Chuck
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked crumbled
- ½ pkg. (8 oz.) Jimmy Dean Sausage (or your favorite)
- 6 thin slices sandwich Ham, cut into strips or smaller
- 1 small package Pepperoni slices
- 2 cups Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese, Cheddar or a blend of your favorites
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Take crescent roll dough out of fridge 15 minutes before using.
- Spray jelly roll pan (10x15) with nonstick spray.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and Parmesan together and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground chuck, bacon and sausage and drain.
- Spread the dough in the pan and up the sides. Pinch the seams together.
- Spread the hash browns over the dough.
- Spread the ground chuck mixture, ham and pepperoni over the hash browns.
- Spread the cheese over the meat.
- Pour the egg mixture on top the cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle all with grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake pizza at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.