Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa is a fresh and delicious dinner option. Combine a sangria butter sauce with marinated chicken breasts, and top it off fresh fruity mango salsa. The result is Mango Salsa Chicken, a tasty summer-time dish full of flavor!
Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa
Mango Salsa Chicken is the perfect summer time dish. This delicious Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa is fresh, fruity, and full of flavor!
I’m in love with this super fresh chicken recipe! Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa is the perfect way to end the summer season with a bang. Roasted or grilled chicken breast with a creamy sangria butter sauce, topped with mango salsa. Yum!
This Mango Salsa Chicken recipe is so easy to make and so much fun to eat. Serve it by itself for a lighter option, or serve it with rice, greens, or veggies. You can grill the chicken while the weather is still nice and the grills are out, or you can stay inside and bake the chicken once the temperatures start dropping.
So much flavor in one easy chicken recipe. You can’t go wrong with this one!
This flavor-filled Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa is a fresh and fun dinner recipe that you NEED to try.
Best Mango Salsa Chicken Recipe
This mango salsa chicken is absolutely divine! There are three flavor components to this recipe (the sangria butter sauce, the mango salsa, and the chicken marinade), that all combine to make one incredible dish. Everything blends together so well with the roasted chicken breast. This is such a nice summery dinner recipe that could easily be served with rice, a side of veggies, or on a bed of greens.
Easy Mango Salsa Recipe
I’m in love with the mango salsa that we used as a topping. It’s so flavorful and fruity, and all of the ingredients create the perfect balance. It’s made up of mango, peppers, onions, fresh mint, and more. Just combine everything in a bowl, and you’ve got a fresh summer salsa. This mango salsa chicken recipe wouldn’t be complete without it!
Sangria Butter Sauce
Another important component to this recipe is the Sangria Butter Sauce. You guys know I love Sangria, so bringing that flavor into a sauce to eat with chicken just seemed like the perfect idea. By combining white wine with citrus juices, then cooking it with heavy cream and butter, I made the creamiest, dreamiest sauce to use as a base for this dish. The hint of citrus blends so well with the mango salsa!
How to Make Mango Salsa Chicken
This Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa is such an exciting recipe! It’s filled with amazing flavors, and mixes a lot of different things into one delicious dish. This Mango Salsa Chicken is the perfect way to end the summer season on a high note!
- First, mix together the ingredients to make the marinade. Then rub it onto the chicken breasts, and let them sit for 30 minutes (at room temperature) or up to 3 hours (in the refrigerator).
- While the chicken marinates, prepare the mango salsa. Mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the Sangria Butter Sauce, combine wine, lemon & orange juice, orange zest, & Chambord, and bring to a boil and reduce by half. Reduce heat, add cream, then reduce by half again. Reduce heat to low and whisk in cold butter. Keep the sauce warm until ready to use.
- When the chicken is done marinating, it’s time to cook. You can roast it in the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F OR charbroil it on the grill.
- Once all components have been prepared, spoon the sangria butter sauce over the bottom of the plate, place a chicken breast on top, then top it off with some mango salsa.
Everything is cooked and prepared separately, but each part is easy to make. Combine them all at the end to create this amazing Mango Salsa Chicken dish! See the recipe card below for detailed instructions.
I hope you enjoy this Sangria Chicken with Mango Salsa as much as I do. Fresh, fun, and flavorful! This delicious Mango Salsa chicken is exactly what you need for an easy dinner.
See the recipe card below for details on how to make Mango Salsa Chicken. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, check out some more of our favorite chicken recipes:
- Baked Fried Chicken
- Grilled Yogurt Marinated Chicken Thighs
- Southwest Chicken Bake
- Best Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Chicken Couscous recipe
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
- Tandoori Chicken