EASY SHEET PAN BREAKFAST PIZZA! Our favorite easy breakfast recipe for Christmas morning or any day throughout the year.
I have been obsessed with finding new Christmas morning breakfast recipes this year. I tried Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bakes and Skillet BLT Frittatas. I even compiled a roundup of the best breakfast recipes on the internet. All of those are great, and perfect for the holidays, but I keep going back to my favorite favorite. EASY favorite favorite. Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza. Our family has been making this for years for Christmas morning (I originally posted this recipe in 2013, click HERE if you want to see the AWFUL pictures. The recipe is exactly the same, but those pictures…yikes) for years. It’s super quick and remains a favorite today.
It’s amazing just how easy this Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza is. You can make it with any of your favorite ingredients; bacon crumbles, ham, spinach, or my personal fave, sausage! The possibilities are endless. The perfect breakfast recipe.
I hope this becomes an easy family favorite for you like it has for us. I never get tired of it. Merry Christmas!
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 (16 oz) pkg. Jimmy Dean Sausage - (regular, hot or maple) (you can use more or less to taste)
- 1 c. Shredded Hash Browns - thawed
- 1 c. Shredded Cheese - Mexican Blend or your favorite cheese.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 2 T. Parmesan - grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take the Crescent Rolls out of the fridge 15 minutes before making.
- Spray small sheet pan (10x15) with nonstick spray. (TIP: For a deeper style pizza, you can make in a 9x13 casserole dish!)
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain.
- Spread the rolls on prepared pan.
- You will have to press and work the dough a little to make sure it covers the pan...pinch the pieces together.
- Spoon sausage over the crust.
- Spread the potatoes over the meat.
- Spread the cheese over the potatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, parmesan together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly over the cheese.
- (TO RECAP THE LAYERING: ROLLS, MEAT, POTATOES, CHEESE, EGG MIXTURE)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Oven times vary so check it about half way through.