This Cosmo Recipe can be made for one, or for a crowd! Learn how to make a Cosmopolitan, a classic cocktail consisting of vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Whether you want to make one for yourself, for you and a couple of friends, or for a whole party, this cosmopolitan recipe makes it easy. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, sour, and tart, a cocktail I just can’t get enough of!
Cosmo Recipe (for a Crowd)
This Cosmo recipe takes the classic cocktail and makes it easy to serve at parties. Learn how to make a Cosmopolitan for one, or for a crowd!
A Cosmopolitan cocktail is one of those drinks I’ll never get tired of. It’s such a fun drink and it packs a punch. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, sour, and tart, leaving it with a nicely balanced flavor profile.
This is the best Cosmo recipe for a crowd. It has just the right mix of ingredients to keep the flavor in tact, while still making enough to serve up to 6 people. You can make a whole pitcher of this Cosmopolitan recipe, set it in the refrigerator until party time, and then shake and serve each one individually! So much easier than making one drink at a time while the party is already underway.
Learn how to make a Cosmopolitan with this easy cocktail recipe, and you’ll be able to make a single serving or 6 servings! You’ll get the same great taste either way, and you’ll have your new go-to cocktail.
Learn how to make a cosmo with this easy cocktail recipe for a crowd!
What’s a cosmopolitan cocktail? If you’ve never had this classic drink, you’re missing out! The cranberry orange citrus flavor of this drink is absolutely delicious. It’s a little bit sour, a little bit sweet, and a little bit tart, but it’s all balanced out perfectly. The ingredients are really the perfect mix of flavors.
What’s in a Cosmopolitan recipe?
- Citrus Vodka
- Cranberry Juice
- Lime Juice
How to Make a Cosmopolitan
Whether you want to make a Cosmo for yourself, for you and a couple of friends, or for a whole party, this easy Cosmo recipe is for you. Learn how to make a Cosmopolitan for one or for 6 (or more). There’s no reason to make a bunch of individual drinks when you can just make a whole pitcher. Although you do need to give a quick shake to each one before serving!
How to Make a Cosmopolitan (for one):
- Add all the ingredients except orange peel to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake, and strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with a flamed orange peel or orange wheel.
How to Make a Cosmo (for a Crowd):
- Combine vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, & lime juice in a pitcher and stir
- You can store the mixture in the fridge until ready to serve
- Pour a single serving into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake
- Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange twist (or a flamed orange peel for the perfect presentation!)
Serve as many people as you need to by making multiple pitchers. Or just whip up a couple of quick drinks for you and a friend. This is one of my favorite drinks to order at bars, so I love that I can make it at home without the bar price tag.
How do you make a good cosmo recipe?
Just follow this easy Cosmo recipe! The trick is adding the right amount of each ingredient to make sure the flavor profiles are perfectly balanced. I created this Cosmo recipe for a crowd with that in mind.
A few more tips to keep in mind:
- Make sure you shake and serve each drink individually, even if you make it in a pitcher beforehand. That is an important step to a good Cosmo.
- If you really want to perfect it, make sure you try making the Flamed Orange Peel!
- Serving in a chilled glass makes all the difference.
This is definitely the best Cosmo recipe for a crowd. If you’re preparing cocktails for a party or a group, make sure you follow this easy Cosmopolitan recipe to get it just right!
Watch the Video and See the recipe card below for details on how to make a Cosmpolitan (for one or for a crowd). Enjoy!
Try these other tasty cocktail recipes too:
- Best Margarita Recipe for a Crowd
- Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch
- Best Mojito Pitcher Recipe for a Crowd
- Toasted S’mores Martini
- Apple Pie Sangria
- Moscow Mule Mimosas
- White Wine Margaritas