Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes with Garlic Butter are one of the easiest and best side dishes for any dinner or holiday. These Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes are the perfect EASY Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter side dish. So much flavor and none of the fuss. Making this Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe in a Crock Pot is SO EASY! Creamed Potatoes for the win!
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes – Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes with Garlic are right up my alley. These slow cooker mashed potatoes are an easy recipe for every occasion.
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes are too good for words! OH. MY. GOSH. These potatoes. I really can’t. Let me gather myself because I’m about to butter this Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe up with compliments, both literally and figuratively! Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without amazing roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and this recipe is just the one you need.
Firstly, these Creamed Potatoes are made in a Crock Pot. Your Thanksgiving should be as easy as possible while cooking everything from turkey to cranberry sauce. The more slow cooker recipes you have, the better…am I right?
This Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe is a special version of a classic and they are oh so creamy! These slow cooker mashed potatoes are cooked with whole roasted garlic to soak up all the flavor possible. JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT GARLIC AND BUTTER. MMMMM!! I’m in love with these Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes!
This Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes recipe is filled with garlic and butter. Your Thanksgiving cooking will be so much easier with these garlic Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes!
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
If you’re entertaining a crowd, easy recipes are a must. These Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes are a dream come true for any busy home cook.
Look at all that butter and all that garlic! Are you as excited as I am? I doubt it, but you should be. This is truly the way you should cook mashed potatoes. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes are insanely good so they better make an appearance on your Thanksgiving table.
There’s not much else to say about this Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe, other than that you just have to try it. You won’t be disappointed!
Creamed Potatoes and Other Mashed Potatoes Recipes
These garlic creamed potatoes are so good, but we’ve got plenty of other mashed potato recipes here too.
If you’re not making slow cooker mashed potatoes, be sure to check out these other recipes:
- These Goat Cheese Bacon Mashed Potatoes are a little off the beaten path but WOW are they good!
- If you’re feeling really wacky, try our Deep Fried Loaded Mashed Potato Bites
- If you’re craving garlic mashed potatoes but want something a little healthier, check out our Garlic Mashed Cauliflower!
- And if you want to make your potatoes early, try these Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes.
Better yet, make these garlic Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes, serve them for Thanksgiving, and then use the leftovers to load up and deep fry them into potato bites. Yeah, I’m feeling that idea!
Can you cook mashed potatoes in a slow cooker?
Yes! Making slow cooker mashed potatoes is so easy because you can set everything up, let them cook, and forget about them for a while. Just throw the potatoes in and they’ll take a few hours to cook.
Can you keep mashed potatoes warm in a slow cooker?
The great thing about these Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes is that once they’re done cooking, you can turn the heat down low to keep them warm until everyone is ready to eat. Even better if you made these ahead of time, you can let them warm in the Crock Pot while the rest of the food is being made.
This Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe is perfect for the garlic lovers in your life. You will be OBSESSED with these creamy roasted garlic mashed potatoes and you’ll want to eat them for every meal. No judgement here!
See the recipe card below for full details on How to Make Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes with Garlic Butter. Enjoy!
- Cheesy Garlic Herb Scalloped Potatoes
- Sauteed Asparagus Recipe with Pancetta
- Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
- Sweet Potato Souffle Cups
- Turkey Stuffing Recipe
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes peeled & chopped
- 1-2 bulbs garlic the top ¼ cut off
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper optional
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- ¼-½ cup milk
- Garnish: fresh chopped chives or parsley extra butter
- Spray a slow-cooker with cooking spray and set it to HIGH heat.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Rinse the potatoes under cold water (this removes some of the starch). Transfer the potatoes to the slow-cooker and nestle the garlic on top of the potatoes. Drizzle the chicken broth on top and sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cook on HIGH 2-3 hours or on LOW 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove and mash the garlic. Add the garlic and butter to the potatoes and mash the potatoes until smooth. Try not to over mix the potatoes or they will turn gummy. Mix in the milk to the desired consistency.
- Garnish with chopped chives or parsley and pats of butter.