Seasoned with garlic and parmesan, these oven baked sweet potato fries are one delicious recipe. Simple to make, serve them up as a tasty appetizer or side dish.
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Why You’ll Love this Sweet Potato Fries Recipe:
- How to Make Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Serving Suggestions
- Are these sweet potato fries crispy?
- More Sweet Potato Recipes We Love
- More Sides to Try
- Cucumber Salad (Cucumber, Red Onion, Vinegar) Recipe
- Baked Tomatoes with Cheese
- Crockpot Twice Baked Potatoes
- Shoestring Fries (Shoestring Potatoes Recipe)
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Cheesy Roasted Vegetables
- Loaded Green Bean Casserole
- Crockpot Potatoes (2 Ways)
- Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- Email This Recipe
- Becky’s tips
- Nutrition Information
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
I do love sweet potato fries as an alternative to classic French fries, and when they are loaded with garlic and parmesan they are irresistible.
Simple to make from scratch, every bite is truly delicious. Serve them up with my tahini honey dressing for dipping, or as a side with a weeknight meal.
Why You’ll Love this Sweet Potato Fries Recipe:
- HEALTHIER: Because these vegetable fries are oven baked, they don’t need much oil. The sweet potatoes also provide a lot of vitamins and minerals.
- EASY: These fries are simple to prep before they get baked to crispy perfection.
- SO DELICIOUS! Anytime that garlic and parmesan are added into a recipe, you know you are in for a real treat! You may want to make extra as these are so addictive!
Whether you are serving them up as an appetizer or as an addition to your dinner, these sweet potato fries are hands down delicious!
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
You can jump to the recipe card for full ingredients & instructions!
- Toss the cut sweet potatoes in the seasonings and oil til well coated.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake, flipping half way, til golden brown.
- Garnish with cilantro, salt, pepper and parmesan to serve.
Sweet potatoes come in an orange flesh and cream flesh varieties. I prefer to use the lighter flesh ones as the orange tend to have a higher water content so they don’t crisp up as nicely.
You can make this recipe with russet or Yukon Gold potatoes. Par-boil them for 10 minutes first though or they will still be a little raw in the middle.
You can make these in the air fryer, but for best results you will need to cook them in a single layer so they crisp up all over. Cook them at 400F for around 20 minutes til crispy and tender.
These garlic parmesan sweet potato fries are delicious served up with my honey tahini dip, or serve them as a side with favorite recipes like…
- Cook the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. If they overlap they won’t cook evenly. Flip them during cooking.
- Make sure that the sweet potato fries are well coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Make them gluten-free by using a 1:1 GF flour.
These sweet potato fries come out so good guys! It’s an easy to add some delicious flavors to your plate.
Are these sweet potato fries crispy?
Sweet potato fries don’t crisp up as well as potato fries, but because we add flour to the coating they do have a nice crunch to them.
More Sweet Potato Recipes We Love
These garlic parmesan sweet potato fries really are a must make recipe! They are seriously delicious and so easy to make!
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy! You can also jump to recipe.