Apple Cider Mimosas are simple, delicious, and perfect for any celebration this fall! These cider mimosas are fun and bubbly, and Thanksgiving is the perfect time to make this Apple Cider Cocktail. I love a good mimosa recipe and this is my favorite cozy variation to enjoy this time of year!
The Best Fall Cocktail Recipe: Apple Cider Mimosas
Mimosas are so simple to make and instantly elevate any celebration any time of year! After making two delicious cocktails with apple cider, Apple Pie Punch and Apple Pie Sangria, I knew an apple cider mimosa would be perfect for fall!
We’re swapping orange juice for apple cider in this fun seasonal variation. These are a staple on our Thanksgiving brunch menu – there’s something so fancy and fun about enjoying a chilled glass of a bubbly cocktail to kickoff the holiday!
Why You’ll Love This Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe:
- Festively Fall: Nothing says autumn like apples, and the cider in this mimosa highlights the season.
- So Easy: Mimosas are as simple as juice plus champagne!
- Delicious Any Time of Day: While typically served at brunch, these apple cider mimosas are a welcome addition to cocktail hour or whenever guests drop by. It’s easy to have these ingredients on hand and ready to mix!
Easy Apple Cider Cocktail Ingredients
With just two primary ingredients, these apple cider mimosas come together in a snap!
- Gold and Silver Sprinkles: Sprinkles add a fun, sparkly garnish to the rims of each champagne flute.
- Apple Cider: I highly recommend using apple cider instead of apple juice for these mimosas! Cider is made from apples that are washed, cut, ground into an apple mash, and pressed into a juice with no heat used. The apple is much more concentrated and adds truly authentic fall flavor. Apple juice is heat-treated and highly filtered. It’s a much milder choice, but if it’s all you’ve got, it’ll work.
- Champagne: Can’t have a mimosa without champagne! Champagne is a specific sparkling white wine that comes from the Champagne region of France. Feel free to sub champagne for your favorite bubbly drink like sparkling white grape juice (non-alcoholic), Prosecco, sparkling white wine, and Cava.
- Apple Slices: For garnish! Try using a combination of red and green apple slices or even dried apple rounds!
How to Make Cozy Apple Cider Mimosas
- Dip the rim of each champagne flute into water, then dip in sprinkles to coat.
- Pour apple cider about halfway into each champagne glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
Your favorite mid-range champagne is perfect to use for mimosas. Or, use your favorite other bubbly drink!
Yes! Use sparkling white grape juice instead of champagne.
I don’t recommend it because the champagne won’t be as bubbly. This is such a quick and easy recipe to make in just a couple minutes!
Refrigerated apple cider is best!
Apple cider and champagne is such a delightful pairing and the flavor combination is just perfect!
- There’s no need to splurge on a fancy bottle of champagne because it will be mixed with cider! I typically choose a mid-range champagne for mimosas – something between $15 and $25.
- I love using local apple cider for these apple cocktails. Many grocery stores carry apple cider from local farms in the produce section.
- This is a great cocktail recipe for a crowd because it is so simple to make – you only need cider and champagne!
More Holiday Cocktail Recipes We Love:
- Caramel Apple Sangria
- Sparkling Apple Pie on the Rocks
- Spiced Pear Cider with Ginger
- Cranberry Limeade Holiday Champagne Punch
This Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe is one of my favorites of all time and I hope these festive cocktails will grace your holiday tables this year! Cheers!
More Apple Cocktail Recipes
We love these Apple Cider Mimosas, but don’t stop there! Be sure to try these other easy apple cocktails for Fall.
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!
hello. what do you do if you are gonna have these sitting. how did you keep the apples from turning brown? was it lemon juice?
Yes, you can brush the apple slices with lemon juice to keep them from browning!
I’m going to be serving these for a large crowd and am going to have everything set out at a drink making station. Do you recommend straining the apple cider before I put it in a big pitcher do you recommend straining the cider so the sediment doesn’t sink to the bottom?
I don’t recommend straining. The sediment carries a lot of the flavor. I recommend stirring the cider just before serving!
Quick question. Did you use apple cider or apple cider vinegar? Thanks!
oh my! dont get THIS wrong! :):):)
Apple cider ..can I use sparking wine instead of champagne???
These looking amazing!!! What brand of apple cider did you use and did you use spiced apple cider or just plain?
I have made these BUT instead of dipping glass in water I have used both the cider and the CHAMPAGNE to moisten the rim
I absolutely love that idea!
This Apple Cider Mimosas absolutely best drink for summer! I found your post from Pinterest! Thanks for sharing, Becky!
what did you make the sprinkles with?
They’re just gold sprinkles from the grocery store :)
Thanks for the great post! I saw a similar idea where the rim was dipped in caramel and then cinnamon sugar. Sounded awesome too!
CUTE! Sounds yum!
I’m kicking myself for not seeing this before Fall was over… its still happening very very soon. Thank so much for sharing! And your pictures are gorgeous.. I’m still learning the fine art of food photography ;)
Thank you!!! As long as there is apple cider in the stores, I’m making this. And when there’s not, I’m making it with some apple juice and cinnamon :) LOL! Thanks for topping by and for the sweet comments!
These are FANTASTIC!!! I’m obsessed with brunching and mimosas and bloody mary’s sit is….but then throw in a way to “Autumn-ize” my favorite drink and I’m DONE for!!! Just including this recipe in my blog as a Brunch Idea for my Ultimate Thanksgiving Menu Planner…..so thanks for the brilliant idea/recipe <3
Thank you Hannah! I’m honored!