Cook up a rich and tasty spaghetti casserole with zero effort with this delicious Crock Pot recipe. Simple and easy to prep, have a delicious family meal waiting for you at the end of the day.
Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
This spaghetti casserole is an effortless way to get a pasta dinner on the table and it’s perfect after a long day, just set it to go earlier in the day and have a tasty meal waiting for you.
Made with ground beef, Italian sausage and marinara sauce, this is one hearty and satisfying recipe!
Why you’ll love this Spaghetti Casserole recipe:
- SO EASY: Just brown the beef and soften the vegetables and let the slow cooker do it’s thing.
- FULL MEAL: This is such an effortless dinner to make, you can serve it with sides if you like, but it’s filling and delicious enough to serve by itself.
- KID FRIENDLY: Made with pantry staple ingredients, this is a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy.
This delicious spaghetti casserole is such a great recipe to include in your weekly meal rotation. Hassle free and loved by all!
How to make Crock Pot Spaghetti Casserole
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown the beef, sausage and onion in a skillet.
- Stir in the garlic, marinara sauce and water.
- Mix in the tomatoes and seasonings.
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the spaghetti and top with cheese.
- Cook on low.
Yes, if you have an Instant Pot you can easily adapt this recipe. Rather than mixing everything together, layer the ingredients in the Instant Pot and cover the spaghetti with water. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes and then stir in the spaghetti to serve.
To make this dish meat free, you can omit the sausage and meat and add in other veggies like bell peppers and mushrooms. Alternatively you could use Beyond Meat sausage and ground ‘beef’.
Let any leftovers cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container in the fridge. They will keep well for 4 days and can be reheated in a pot on the stovetop.
Yes! This makes for a great freezer meal and it will keep well for up to 3 months. Thaw the casserole in the fridge fully before reheating til piping hot.
You can easily serve this Crockpot spaghetti casserole by itself, or serve with favorite sides like…
However you serve up this pasta dinner, it’s cozy, comforting and so delicious!
- Long pasta like spaghetti or linguini work great in this recipe, but you can use shorter pasta like penne or fusilli.
- I made this with my favorite marinara sauce, but any pasta sauces will work great.
- Once cooked, you can keep the spaghetti warm in the slow cooker for up to 2 hours.
When you have no idea what to cook for dinner, this recipe is a great go to. Hassle free, super tasty and loved by the whole family!
More Pasta Recipes We Love
This Crock Pot spaghetti casserole is one delicious pasta dish. Set it off earlier in the day and have one yummy and comforting meal waiting for you.
More Slow Cooker Recipes we Love
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crockpot Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!