Tuscan Chicken Soup is something that you can enjoy year-round! This crockpot chicken soup recipe is so delicious, so simple and healthy. This is an easy Tuscan white bean soup to make at home, filled with so many good ingredients!
Tuscan Chicken Soup
This Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup recipe is so easy. Just throw in the ingredients, set it, and let it cook!
If you’ve ever had Tuscan Soup, you already know how good this stuff is. It’s filled with white beans, garlic, spinach, carrots, and we added shredded chicken to make it even better.
This Crockpot chicken soup recipe is something you can start up earlier in the day, and then have dinner ready without having to do much at all. It also freezes well, so make sure you save any leftovers!
Why You’ll Love this Tuscan Soup Recipe:
- EASY: Nothing could be easier than throwing ingredients into a pot! Prep time is quick, then just let it cook.
- HEALTHY: This soup is filled with white beans, chicken, and veggies, which makes it simple, light, and good for you!
- CROCKPOT RECIPE: Get out your slow cooker and let it do all the work for you!
This Tuscan White Bean Soup with chicken is easy, healthy, and so tasty. The perfect soup for any time of year!
What is Tuscan Soup?
Have you ever had the Tuscan Soup from Olive Garden (aka Zuppa Toscana)? Well this recipe is inspired by that, but with a few changes.
First, we’re making this in a Crockpot, which makes it a completely hands-off recipe. Plus we added shredded chicken instead of sausage, and overall made it lighter and healthier! But it has the same great flavors you’d expect, in a slightly different way.
- Chicken: Use shredded or cubed chicken. You can use a rotisserie chicken to speed things up!
- Broth: I recommend using a low-sodium chicken broth to lighten things up.
- Veggies: Add carrots, celery, onion, spinach, and garlic.
- White Beans: Use Great Northern beans, or substitute cannellini or navy beans.
- Plus some water, bay leaves, and salt and pepper.
Such a great mix of flavors in this crockpot Tuscan chicken and white bean soup!
How to Make Tuscan Chicken Soup in a Crockpot
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Place the chicken, celery, carrots, garlic, onions, white beans, and bay leaves in the crock pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken broth and water, then stir in the spinach.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
This Tuscan Chicken Soup is BEYOND easy to make. I’m not kidding, it takes almost nothing to put this soup together.
Serve up your Tuscan soup with some bread and a salad for lunch, or eat it as an appetizer before your favorite Italian dinner. And if you want to complete the restaurant feel, don’t forget to add a glass of wine.
- Be sure to cook the chicken before adding it into the soup. You can make this Instant Pot shredded chicken for an easy option. Or just pick up a rotisserie chicken to shred.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container, in the fridge, for 4 days.
- To make a vegetarian version, leave out the chicken and substitute veggie broth.
Is Tuscan soup healthy?
The traditional version isn’t the healthiest, but that’s why I created this recipe! I wanted to keep the flavors of that delicious soup, but make it a lot lighter and easier to make.
The low-sodium broth helps a lot, plus it’s filled with veggies and chicken!
Crockpot Chicken Soup Recipe
This Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken Soup with white beans and spinach is healthy and delicious. Plus it’s super easy to make. That’s my kind of recipe! The fact that I don’t really have to do anything to make it is my FAVORITE part, which is why I’m such a fan of slow cooker soups. I have so many great ones here for you, so try them all!
Slow Cooker Soups We Love
- Crockpot Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Crockpot Potato Soup
- Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Crockpot Turkey Noodle Soup
- Crockpot Ham and Bean Soup
This Tuscan Chicken Soup is definitely a favorite, and I can’t wait for you to try it. So delicious, and healthy too! It’s the perfect soup for any time of year!
More Chicken Soup Recipes:
- Best Chicken Soup Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!