One-Pot Chicken Alfredo with Feta is a creamy, decadent dish that tastes fancy, but is super simple and versatile. Your family will love this easy version of chicken alfredo!
Table of Contents
Chicken Alfredo With Feta
This easy One-Pot Chicken Alfredo with Feta is one of my favorite Chicken Recipes! It is so easy to throw together on a busy weeknight and can be switched up easily to suit your family’s tastes.
Don’t be intimidated by Alfredo sauce. For years I held off trying my hand at the stuff because it seemed entirely too complicated. I thought it best to leave it to the restaurant professionals.
How wrong I was! This simple recipe tastes just like what you order at your favorite Italian place, and uses ingredients you probably already have on hand!
Why you’ll love this Chicken Alfredo with Feta:
- Super simple: Don’t let the name Alfredo rattle you; once you make this recipe, you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it sooner!
- Customizable: You can add in some ham, some Cheddar, some veggies (how about frozen peas?), or anything else to make this perfect for you.
- It’s a classic: Being able to fix a few classic dishes will bolster your confidence and others will think you’re Some Cook!
Ingredients for Making Easy Chicken Alfredo
Just as the title implies, chicken and feta are the stars of this show. For the Alfredo sauce, all you need are a few simple items including:
- Parmesan cheese
- Heavy cream
- Chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
See? Staple items! Nothing crazy or unrecognizable here. The rest of the ingredients are up to you. Sometimes I added Roma tomatoes, prosciutto, and some fresh basil, and you could easily add other veggies, bacon, parsley, other herbs… whatever you have on hand!
That’s one of the things I love best about One Pan/Pot Recipes: they are so versatile.
Toss any of your family’s favorites in the pan and watch them gobble it up.
How to Make One-Pot Chicken Alfredo with Feta
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Brown bite-sized chicken pieces in a large, deep-sided skillet, and add in some minced garlic when it’s almost done.
- Add cream, broth, and pasta and simmer.
- Just before it’s all done cooking, toss in the feta, some tomatoes, prosciutto, and fresh basil; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in a healthy amount of Parmesan cheese, then a little more for good measure. Serve and enjoy!
Do I have to Use Feta Cheese in This Recipe?
Feta cheese gives this dish a creamy, mild flavor that goes so well with the tangy bite of the Parmesan cheese that you add at the end. It melts beautifully into the pasta.
But there’s nothing stopping you from using ricotta or mozzarella cheese instead. That’s the beauty of cooking–you get to call the shots!
Try this Chicken with Feta Cheese Sauce too! But if Feta isn’t your thing, you could also use Ricotta or Mozzarella cheese as a substitute.
How Long Can I Store Leftover Chicken Alfredo?
This recipe heats up beautifully the next day for leftovers. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 days.
I always like to top my reheated plate with more fresh Parmesan, because more cheese is my love language.
What to Serve it With?
One-Pot Chicken Alfredo with Feta is a hearty meal as it is, so you don’t need to put in extra effort to make sides to go with it– although a hunk of crusty bread and a light side salad would work really well!
Cozy up with a big bowl of this easy One Pot Chicken Alfredo with Feta and a glass of wine. Trust me, everyone will want a taste of this delicious comfort meal. Happy eating!
- Any short pasta shape will work for this recipe.
- To switch it up, try adding in cooked bacon, different herbs, and cheeses.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- I don’t recommend freezing this as the dairy products can separate and the pasta will lose its texture.
Other Alfredo Recipes You Might Like:
Once you get the hang of Alfredo sauce (meaning once you throw everything into a pan and stir, because it’s that easy!) you can make all sorts of delicious recipes.
From sandwiches to nachos, here are a few Alfredo favorites:
- Blackened Chicken Alfredo Tacos
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Sandwiches
- One-Pan Southwest Chicken Alfredo Skillet
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Sausage
- Baked Pasta Primavera with Cream Cheese Alfredo
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!