There’s just something comforting about ripe tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayo (and I don’t even like mayo!) and crispy bacon. These Mini BLT Sliders are the perfect size. They hit the spot, but you don’t have to feel guilty about the bacon and mayo…they’re so small they can’t count against you…right? My kind of recipe :)
Sometimes the classics are just the best. Just because we live in a Pinterest world where every recipe has to be new and exciting doesn’t mean we can’t still love the old standbys. I love BLTs and I don’t care who knows it!!! These Mini BLT Sliders are the perfect poolside snack or meal this summer. Easy, delicious, and quick. Check, check, and check.
These make an adorable appetizer for a girls brunch, main course for a picnic, or fun addiction to a summer BBQ. You can whip them up in minutes and be the hero of the party! These would be perfect poolside while sipping on a Cherry Limeade Margarita! Sounds pretty good to me! Especially after our cruel and bitter winter here in Missouri. I’m so ready for summer.
Mini BLT Sliders are easy, quick, fun, and delicious! Yum!
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 8 slices crispy bacon, broken in half
- 16 small pieces of fresh lettuce
- 8 cherry or glory tomatoes, sliced in half
- 12 slices sourdough bread, cut into fourths (squares)
- (real) mayonnaise
- 16 large toothpicks
- To assemble the sliders, put mayo on one side of one piece of bread, putting the dry side down. This will be the bottom of your slider. Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and then a piece of bread with mayo on both sides.
- Complete another layer of the slider, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. Top with the third slice of bread, mayo on one side, mayo side down.
- Repeat with the 15 other sliders.