This is the BEST EASY CHILI RECIPE! Our Lazy Day 6 Ingredient Chili is one of our favorite recipes to make for a crowd. It’s such an easy chili recipe to make and it’s so flavorful! Since it only contains 6 ingredients, you most likely already have this stuff in your pantry. It’s perfect for game day and absolutely fool-proof. You won’t believe how tasty the best easy chili recipe is!
Easy Chili Recipe – The BEST Easy Chili Recipe Out There
This easy chili recipe is the best easy chili recipe you’ll find, and it only contains 6 ingredients!
The Easy Chili Recipe is finally here! If you guys follow along on my Instagram stories than you’ve probably been waiting for this recipe–the BEST Easy Chili Recipe. I promised a couple people I would post this week so HERE IT IS! I’m proud of myself for this easy recipe and for getting it up only a couple days after making it. Usually its weeks HA!
This Lazy Day 6 Ingredient Chili literally knocked my socks off when I made it and I loved it so much that I wanted it up before the Super Bowl. You NEED to make this Easy Chili Recipe and you NEED to make it now! You likely already have all of the ingredients, so what are you waiting for??
This 6 Ingredient Chili may just be the Best Easy Chili Recipe!
Easy Chili Recipe – 6 Ingredient Chili
This 6 Ingredient Chili is exactly the type of easy recipe I wanted to specialize in when I started The Cookie Rookie. It’s something that literally ANYONE can make and EVERYONE will love. When I first started cooking, I had no idea that making a delicious meal for your family could be this darn easy.
I mean, it only uses 6 ingredients…are you kidding me?! It doesn’t get easier than that! That’s why it’s called the BEST Easy Chili Recipe. Even with so few ingredients, this easy chili recipe still has an amazing depth of flavor and it’s plenty hearty, so don’t you worry about that.
This would be the perfect chili for quick chili dogs, or just for a chilly (see what I did that) night at home in front of a fire. It’s made in under 30 minutes and freezes like a dream. Is this heaven? NO it’s just the best easy chili recipe!
6 Ingredient Recipes
I adapted this easy chili recipe from an amazing new cookbook I just discovered, 6 Ingredient Solutions by America’s Test Kitchen. I recommend this cookbook to literally anyone and everyone. What’s great about America’s Test Kitchen is they test these recipes up down and sideways to make sure they’re top notch. You can trust that they’ve put in the work so that we don’t have to! That’s my kind of situation.
How do you make Homemade Chili?
Making homemade chili might seem daunting at first, but it doesn’t have to be hard. This easy chili recipe is so simple to make on your own at home. You only need 6 ingredients and half an hour to make this delicious homemade chili!
What spices do you use in chili?
Typical chili spices include things like chili powder, garlic and onion powder, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and oregano. For the best easy chili recipe, you can just simplify all of your chili spices into one ingredient by buying a pre-made chili spice mix. You get all of the same great chili flavor without having to buy each spice individually.
How do I make Chili con Carne?
Chili con Carne simply means “chili with meat”. Most people are probably used to having some meat in their chili, although it’s not necessary. With this easy chili recipe, we have included ground beef as one of the 6 ingredients. This adds a hearty, savory flavor to the chili. Just follow the recipe as is to make chili con carne.
You can also switch out the ground beef for another type of meat, like chicken or sausage. Or if you prefer a meatless chili, try this vegan chili recipe.
While you’re here, check out our video on how to make the BEST EASY CHILI RECIPE! You’ll see just how simple it is to make homemade chili when you don’t have a lot of time.
If you LOVED this Easy Chili Recipe, don’t forget to try some of these other chili recipes as well:
- If you prefer chicken, try this Creamy White Chicken Chili recipe.
- For the health-conscious, try this Healthy Turkey Chili recipe or this Vegetarian Chili.
- And of course you have to try the BEST CHILI RECIPE EVER!
See the recipe box below for details on how to make the Best Easy Chili Recipe. Enjoy!
6 Ingredient Lazy Day Chili
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1 ounce packet chili seasoning (I used McCormick)
- 2 15 ounce cans kidney beans, fully drained and rinsed
- 2 16 ounce jars chunky salsa (the chunkiest you can find!)**see note
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- optional garnishes: sour cream shredded cheese, crackers, fresh cilantro, chopped onions, sliced jalapeños, or ketchup
- **note: if you want your chili spicy you can grab a spicier salsa. Works like a charm!
- Heat beef in a dutch oven over medium high heat, crumbling as it cooks.
- Once beef is crumbled, stir in the chili seasoning and continue to stir while it cooks.
- When beef is no longer pink, stir in the beans, salsa, beef broth, and cilantro. Stir to fully combine.
- Reduce heat to simmer and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with garnishes of your choice.