Chocolate lovers rejoice, because these decadent Chocolate Desserts are all easy to make, and sure to satisfy that sweet tooth! Indulgent chocolate cakes, the best fudgey brownies, chocolate cheesecake bars, chocolate-filled cookies, truffles, chocolate cream pie, and plenty more of the best chocolate dessert recipes are right here.
- Indulgent Desserts for Every Chocoholic!
- Decadent Chocolate Desserts
- Best Chocolate Cakes
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts
- Brownies Galore
- No Baking Needed for these Chocolate Desserts
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Cookies
- More Dessert Recipes
- 45+ Easy Summer Desserts
- 38 Easy Strawberry Recipes
- 35+ Valentine’s Day Desserts
- 35+ Apple Recipes and Desserts
Indulgent Desserts for Every Chocoholic!
If you’re looking for the best desserts filled with chocolate, these easy recipes will do the trick. Find indulgent, decadent desserts to eat after a nice dinner, along with super quick and simple desserts you can make any time you have a chocolate craving.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
Decadent Chocolate Desserts
When you have an intense craving for chocolate, these fancy desserts are the way to go. Any of these will be the ideal finish to a romantic dinner!
- Salted Chocolate Cheesecake Bars: Rich and creamy chocolate cheesecake is layered between cookie crust and chocolate ganache, for the ultimate chocolate dessert!
- Chocolate Lava Cake: If you want to feel like you’re at a 5-star restaurant, make these mini lava cakes. The best part is the creamy peanut butter inside!
- Velvet Chocolate Cake: Moist, velvety smooth chocolate cake is topped with ganache for the most decadent cake.
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies: These fudge-y cookies have the best texture, and the powdered sugar topping adds a delightful sweetness.
- French Silk Pie: Every bite of this silky smooth pie tastes more indulgent than the last. It’s the best chocolate treat for holidays!
- Oreo Balls: A crunchy, creamy, chocolatey Oreo filling is coated with more chocolate to make an easy-to-eat treat. These are the easiest things to make!
- S’mores Dessert Pizza: What could be better than turning a classic s’mores into a dessert pizza? Graham cracker crust is topped with fluffy marshmallow, and of course, tons of chocolate.
Best Chocolate Cakes
Moist, fluffy, tender, and deliciously chocolate-y, these easy cake recipes are all perfect for parties and special celebrations.
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting: Go with the simplest chocolate on chocolate cake for a dessert that’s sure to please everyone.
- Chocolate Pound Cake: This moist, dense pound cake is filled with chocolate chips and topped with a delectable chocolate glaze.
- Black Magic Cake: The “magic” of this cake is the mouthwateringly moist and tender texture, and the deep chocolate flavor.
- Oreo Poke Cake: This chocolate cake is filled with Oreo pudding, then topped with whipped topping and crushed Oreo cookies. It starts with a cake mix, so it’s extra easy to make!
- Hot Chocolate Bundt Cake: This cake is infused with hot cocoa mix, then topped with chocolate ganache, marshmallow creme, and mini marshmallows.
- German Chocolate Cake: Delicious layers of rich german chocolate cake are topped with a coconut pecan frosting.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts
There’s no pairing quite like chocolate and peanut butter, and these easy desserts are proof of its deliciousness!
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie: Fill up an Oreo pie crust with peanut butter chocolate ice cream, cool whip, hot fudge, and peanut butter cups for an easy no bake dessert.
- Peanut Butter Brownies: These fudge-y brownies are filled with peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups. It’s the perfect amount of peanut butter if you ask me!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: An array of peanut buttery ingredients and chocolate pudding fill this delicious cake, and it’s finished off with a tasty peanut butter frosting.
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge: If you prefer white chocolate, this fudge filled with peanut butter cups is perfect for you!
You can’t beat a rich homemade brownie, but you can continue the indulgence with all of these brownie-inspired desserts!
- Brownie Cookies: Combine the fudge-y, chocolate-y flavor of a brownie with the ease of baking cookies! Be sure to try Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies, M&M Brownie Cookies, and S’mores Brownie Cookies for more variations.
- Fudge Brownie Pie: Soft pecan brownies are baked right into a pie crust for an easy chocolate dessert!
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies: You only need 5 ingredients to make these chewy brownies, filled with the fanciest candy around.
- Brownie Cupcakes: Pour brownie batter into cupcake tins and top the fresh-baked treats with chocolate buttercream for a fun party dessert.
- Turtle Brownie Cake: This bundt cake has the texture of a dense brownie, with walnuts, caramel, and chocolate ganache to add more decadent flavor.
- Deep-Fried Brownie Bites: Perfect bites of brownie are coated in a sweet batter then deep-fried for a crispy finish.
No Baking Needed for these Chocolate Desserts
Skip the oven, and go straight to enjoying these easy chocolate dessert recipes!
- Chocolate Lasagna: Layers of cream cheese, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and Oreo cookie crust make this no bake chocolate dessert absolutely delicious!
- No Bake Cookies: It only takes 10 minutes to throw together these tasty chocolate, peanut butter, and oat cookies!
- Chocolate Cream Pie: The decadent, creamy filling uses both semisweet and bittersweet chocolate for a rich flavor.
- Chocolate Pots de Creme: Every bite of this thick, creamy, fluffy mousse is incredible. I love these individual-sized desserts for easy serving.
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Pie: Mint and chocolate is such a great flavor combo for desserts, and this freezer pie is deliciously cool and creamy. The best part is you only need 3 ingredients!
- Chocolate Fudge: This recipe is so easy to make and there’s no better treat for chocolate lovers!
Quick and Easy Chocolate Cookies
Cookies are so quick and easy to make, which means they’re the best dessert for weeknights, casual weekends, and any time you need a hit of chocolate ASAP.
- Mocha Cookies: Espresso powder and espresso chips turn a typical chocolate cookie into something filled with rich, deep cocoa flavor.
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies: Use a box of chocolate cake mix and white chocolate chips to make these easy, cakey, tasty cookies!
- S’mores Cookies: Chewy chocolate chip cookies are coated with chocolate, mini marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies: Fill up these chocolate cookies with white chocolate peppermint or salted caramel–better yet, make both!
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies: Cocoa powder and chocolate chunks add a tasty chocolate twist to fluffy sugar cookies.
- Chocolate Butter Cookies: Espresso, sea salt, and brown sugar add so much dimension to the flavor of these cookies!
No matter which chocolate desserts you choose, these recipes are sure to please!
More Dessert Recipes
Looking for more ways to satisfy your sweet tooth? There are plenty more dessert recipes to try, filled with chocolate, fruit, and other sweet ingredients.