These Super Bowl finger foods make the best appetizers for the big game on Sunday. Tons of easy party food ideas that are easy to make, super delicious, and sure to please a whole crowd of people. Find all the classics, chicken wings, cheesy foods, cold appetizers, kid-friendly snacks, and plenty of recipes for the Air Fryer.
- Best Finger Foods for Super Bowl Sunday
- Game Day Finger Foods
- Easy Appetizers for a Crowd
- Air Fryer Finger Food Recipes
- Football Party Food Ideas
- Bite-sized Super Bowl Snacks
- More Appetizers for the Super Bowl
- 101+ Super Bowl Appetizers (Ultimate Guide to Super Bowl Food Ideas)
- 35+ Super Bowl Dips for Game Day
- 50+ Football Sunday Food Ideas
- 38+ Hot Dip Recipes for Parties
Best Finger Foods for Super Bowl Sunday
Everybody’s favorite game day of the year is here, which means you’ll need tons of Super Bowl appetizers and hearty food! These easy Super Bowl finger foods are the perfect thing to make to celebrate and cheer on your team.
Whether you’re hosting a party, tailgating, or looking for a dish to bring to the Super Bowl party, any of these easy appetizers will do the trick.
Make some of the classics, like jalapeno poppers, potato skins, and chicken wings. Or make a cold snack you can make ahead of time, like tortilla roll ups or deviled eggs. And there’s plenty of food ideas the kids will love too, like popcorn chicken and mozzarella sticks.
Email This Recipe
Enter your email and we’ll send the recipe directly to you!
Game Day Finger Foods
No Super Bowl party should be without these classic game day appetizers! Everyone will be delighted to see these.
- Jalapeno Poppers: Every bite of these spicy peppers stuffed full of cream cheese, bacon, and breadcrumbs is delicious!
- Deviled Eggs: These classic deviled eggs are so easy to make! Because they’re served cold, they’re the perfect thing to make ahead of time and bring to the party.
- Best Chicken Wings: Everyone loves these simple, perfectly-seasoned, oven-baked chicken wings. They’re a crowd favorite every game day.
- Egg Rolls: These super crispy egg rolls are filled with pork, garlic, and ginger, and they’re highly dippable!
- Pigs in a Blanket: What’s not to love about mini sausages wrapped in fluffy crescent dough? This version is sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning. Or make these cheesy ranch pig in a blanket instead.
- Chicken Taquitos: These crispy fried taquitos are filled with chicken, cheese, and Rotel. The recipe makes 20 and can be made the day before then reheated.
- Loaded Potato Skins: You’ll definitely want to serve these up on Super Bowl Sunday. Crispy potatoes are topped with bacon, cheese, and sour cream. Try these Mexican Potato Skins too!
- Mozzarella Sticks: Thick, gooey cheese is breaded and oven-baked for a finger food the kids will love as much as the adults.
- Tortilla Roll-ups: Ham, cheese, and ranch are wrapped up in tortillas. It’s a classic, easy, and delicious food for any party.
Easy Appetizers for a Crowd
Make up big batches of these appetizers with ease! You can serve a whole crowd of people at your Super Bowl or tailgating party with these recipes.
- Sheet Pan Party Meatballs: Make 4 different flavors of meatballs all in one pan. It’s the easiest way to make an appetizer for a crowd.
- Beef Sheet Pan Nachos: These nachos are loaded up with ground beef, cheese, jalapenos, olives, and more.
- Kielbasa Jalapeno Bites: Kielbasa sausage and jalapeno cream cheese mixture fill up crescent dough pockets for delicious little bites. You can easily make multiple batches for larger crowds.
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: These cheesy mushrooms are a delicious finger food for any party, and they make things feel a little fancier too. Make these spinach stuffed mushrooms for another tasty option.
- Toasted Ravioli: These raviolis are coated in breadcrumbs and deep-fried, so they’re super crispy. Such a fun party food idea!
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Roll-ups: Spicy, creamy, cheesy filling is wrapped up in tortillas for an easy-to-share snack.
- Sheet Pan Quesadillas: You can make enough cheesy chicken quesadillas for everyone with this recipe.
Air Fryer Finger Food Recipes
I love using my Air Fryer to make appetizers, snacks, and finger foods. It’s quick and easy, and it’s great for all those crispy, delicious foods we love on game day!
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers: This is an extra quick and easy way to make jalapeno poppers, and they’re covered with so much cheese.
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings: It wouldn’t be Super Bowl Sunday without Buffalo Wings! This is such an easy, mess-free way to make them.
- Air Fryer Sausage Balls: This is a classic party food. Cheesy sausage is coated in a Bisquick biscuit mix for a chewy, flavorful ball of delight!
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls: Get super crispy, vegetarian-friendly egg rolls in less than 30 minutes.
- Air Fryer Taquitos: These are similar to my chicken taquitos above, but they’re made in the Air Fryer instead of deep-frying!
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges: Potato wedges are perfect for serving alongside burgers, sliders, sandwiches, and bowls of chili.
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls: Little pockets of cheese and marinara are so fun to eat, and easy to customize with your favorite “toppings”.
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders: Juicy breaded chicken in dippable, finger food form. Serve with ranch, honey mustard, and BBQ.
Football Party Food Ideas
These fun party foods are easy to make and super tasty. These recipes are always a hit, and especially on game day.
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls: Pizza pinwheels are filled with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni for a bite-sized food.
- Pretzel Dogs: Pretzel dogs are the best game day food. Juicy hot dogs are wrapped in chewy pretzel for a salty, delicious treat.
- Enchilada Cups: Finally, enchiladas you can eat at a party! Tortilla cups are stuffed full of beef, beans, cheese and more.
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls: This is your opportunity to combine two favorite game day foods into one! These are filled with ground beef and cheese, and cooked until crispy.
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs: If you want to spice up your deviled eggs, this is the way to go. Jalapenos, bacon, and smoked paprika heat things up!
- Sausage Rolls: These bite-sized sausage rolls are chewy and delicious, served with a spicy pepper jelly dipping sauce.
- Pizza Cups: Dinner rolls are filled with marinara and cheese, then baked until hot. It’s a super quick and easy appetizer, and the kids will absolutely love them.
- Cheeseburger Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers: Jalapenos are stuffed with ground beef and cheddar cheese for a mouthwatering game day finger food.
Bite-sized Super Bowl Snacks
All of these game day foods can be eaten in one bite (maybe two)! These finger foods are easy to make and easy to share.
- Ham Roll-ups: Slices of ham are wrapped around a tangy, savory cream cheese filling. This recipe makes 30, so there will be plenty to go around.
- Little Smokies: Cocktail sausages are cooked in a delicious BBQ sauce. You can also make little smokies in a Crockpot if you prefer.
- Popcorn Chicken: Little bites of chicken are covered in a well-seasoned, crunchy Frito’s coating. They’re so easy to dip, pop in your mouth, and enjoy!
- Crab Rangoon Bites: Wonton wrapped are filled with cream cheese and crab for a crunchy, bite-sized party snack.
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots: Wrap tater tots in sweet and spicy bacon for the easiest appetizer.
- Soft Pretzel Bites: Little pretzel bites make an easy finger food idea for Super Bowl, or any game day. Serve them with nacho cheese!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Bites: Buffalo cheese dip is coated in breadcrumbs and deep-fried for an explosion of flavor!
- Fried Blue Cheese Olives: Salty olives are stuffed with blue cheese and deep-fried for a crispy bite of flavor.
Any of these Super Bowl finger foods and appetizer ideas are sure to be a crowd-pleaser on game day and beyond!
More Appetizers for the Super Bowl
Now that you’ve got the finger foods covered, browse more of our favorite recipe ideas for hot and cheesy dips, chicken wings, and other game day appetizers.